Monday, March 30, 2009



Xerox Project... I Call it my self portrait. i put a lot of thought into this project. i only used certain pieces of myself (feet, arms hand, face, ears, etc.) almost complete but missing a few parts (torso, neck, etc.) it to symbolize that my life isn't finished in a sense. that there is much more of it to see and accomplish. I made my eyes of of egg shells so they would be 3D. I wanted that to show that i see everything and everything sees me for who i am. i wrapped my eyes in my palm print to show the individualness of myself. i really liked how this project came out

10 comments:

bozo said...

I thought that was the coolest collage in the class. I loved the 3D design and overall appearance as well as that you put yourself "on the pedestal." WOW

kassieloo said...

This was very well done. I love how you made it 3D instead of just a poster board. I think it's awesome that you took the time to blow out eggs to make your eyes too! :) Good job.

Ichi said...

I really liked your piece. Not just it was a 3D visual, but how you used feet, your composition was really killer. Plus how you took an egg and pulled it out of it's element and turned it into the 'eyes', truly a DADA ideal. Really nice work.

Jayne Corso said...

I really liked that you used egg shells for your eyes. I also liked that your was 3d and could see it from different angles.

Peyton said...

The picture you took of it looking down is so cool! I love the depth and dimensions you used to create your project. Also, the idea of using something else, like eggs, to add further elements is brilliant. Fabulous job!

MSP215 said...

great idea to make it a 3D design. My favorite part was using copies of your feet as the base.

~*~Rebekah~*~ said...

i loved that your project was 3D and it was very well done.

alyssa* said...

Yours was definitely one of my favorites! I loved the 3-D and the overall shape of the project. Using egg shells to make your eyes pop out was a very creative idea.

DaniellaMaria said...

how the hell did you do your feet so well? You must of gotten some pretty awkward stares...lol. Really awesome job, I would never of come up with something as 3d and cool as this. really impressive!

Dan Casey said...

i liked your xerox project and how it was three dimensional. great message of your life and i liked how you used almost all your body parts. great job!