Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Long Awaited Post

Well its been quit some time since my last post, i've been so busy and the thought of blogging slipped my mind. Spring break is over. I had a great spring break, i stayed in tampa for the big 21st birthday. We went out to a few different places. I thought it was going to feel so different being 21; in actuality it doesn't. I've always been going to the places i can legally go now; the only difference is that i dont have to worry whether or not i'll be able to get in. Anyways enough about that. I've been brainstorming of what i want to do for the grid project and i think i finally have my concept. i wont ruin the surprise but it should come out nicely (lets hope). Also the speakers we've had come in have been amazing. Christina Hung's use of bacteria was amazing; who would have thought of using living items in their art. The saying Art can be anything really is true. I really enjoyed Cynthia Lawson's work with animation and having a flat picture seem three dimensial. I showed her work to my aunt, who's an artist and she loved it. Bruce Wands was also a very creative artist i enjoyed his work.

No comments: