Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wow I'm really bad at this...

So I realized today that i'm horrible at blogging... i just can't seem to remember to sign on and post and when i do remember to i never seem to have anything to write. After seeing Sarah's performance piece i downloaded basically all of the John Mayer CD... i really liked the song gravity and then i just went into a downloading frenzie.. PARTY IN THE PARK was really good; a lot better than i thought it would be. I mean i should have been home studying for my mgt test which is on tuesday but i guess that's fine I'll just be pulling an all nighter tomorrow night i guess. I was suppose to be trying to start working out more but it seems like i get bogged down with all this school work.. I'mr eally looking forward for the summer, I'm taking a few summer classes (sculpture is one of them, which i'm really exicted about) but it shouldn't be that bad... My first summer in Tampa we'll see how it goes... I'm excited to start watching more Video art. It makes me think what isn't art these days. When driving around i've noticed a lot more things that could be art that i would have never thought about before this class.

No comments: